(FREE SHIPPING VIA FEDERAL EXPRESS)
*Fogmaster Jr 5330 Fogger Sprayer & Vital Oxide
The Fogmaster Jr 5330 is a 32 oz. Disinfectant Fogger Sprayer, light weight, easy-to-use sprayer that is perfect for those hard to reach areas in homes, offices, gyms, schools, and the car. The sprayer has a tank capacity of 32 oz., which when filled with Vital Oxide, will cover 2,000 sq ft. -- Vital Oxide is Dilutable at the rate of nine (9) parts of water to one (1) part of Vital Oxide, the recommended rate for effectively killing Germs/Bacterial/Mildew, etc. The Fogmaster, jr will,
- Sanitizes, disinfects, and deodorizes in one step
- Covers 100% of surfaces
- Perfect for do-it-yourself home mold removal and disinfection
The Fogmaster Jr 5330, is the baby of the Fogmaster family. The Jr 5330 is constructed of corrosion resistant materials and offered in 110 and 240 VAC models. Build in the U.S.A, by the number one manufacturer of fogging Machines that has been the industry standard for over the past 40-50 years -- FOGMASTER.
The standard unit comes with a 1-quart tank, which makes it light and maneuverable. And if you need more liquid capacity, you can get the Jr with a 2-quart tank. When a smaller or less expensive fogger is needed, consider the Jr.
Among its many uses are:
Rental car turnarounds
Remove hotel room smoke odors
Treat pet stains and odors
VITAL OXIDE IS EPA LISTED (N) AND MEETS THE EPA'S CRITERIA FOR USE AGAINST SARS-COV-2, THE VIRUS THAT CAUSES COVID-19. VITAL OXIDE MEETS THE EPA'S EMERGING PATHOGEN REQUIREMENTS FOR VIRUSES SHOWING EFFICACY AGAINST ENVELOPE AND NON-ENVELOPE VIRUS.
DISINFECTANT AND SANITIZER
Safe for you, your home, your pets, and it eliminates odors, disinfects/sanitizes, and kills mold and mildew! That is why you want this!
Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, food surface sanitizer, mold killer, and heavy-duty odor eliminator. Effective on a broad-spectrum of virus, and bacteria, including “super bugs” like MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down to simple salt and produces no harmful by-products.
Vital Oxide is NSF certified D2 (No Rinse Required) as a food contact surface sanitizer, and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles.
Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless - so mild you can wash your hands in it, and will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics. Use it on carpets, shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces - anywhere mold and bacteria are found.
Vital Oxide has also received the Carpet and Rug Seal of Approval for Carpet Pre-Stain and Pet Stain & Odor.
Certified by NSF International – The Public Health and Safety Company - Vital Oxide is a no rinse-required sanitizer for food contact surfaces. That’s real important when it comes to use in commercial kitchens, and FDA inspected food processing establishments, and equally important for all around use in your home. For too long homemakers have had no choice but to use chlorine bleaches, and other harmful chemicals laden with cancer causing compounds, and irritating fumes. Vital Oxide will replace a wide range of your current household cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants with one product designed to enhance your environment.
HOW IT WORKS
Vital Oxide works by oxidation, not by masking of odors. It kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. The amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures, and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Vital Oxide takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts to a chlorite ion. The amino acid gives up an electron and giving up an electron is what chemists call oxidation.
SAFE FOR USE ANYWHERE
Vital Oxide is has been rated by the EPA as a Category 4 (the safest rating the EPA has), which states - no exposure warnings required on label. When evaluating and comparing disinfectant products, take a close look at their core ingredients. Vital Oxide uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide which we have successfully stabilized, thereby eliminating hazards. Although it has chlorine in the name, it DOES NOT HAVE free chlorine in the chemistry. While other competitors and manufacturers have attempted to copy and produce a form of stabilized chlorine dioxide similar to Vital Oxide, our revolutionary formula is simply unequaled. Chlorine dioxide has been used during Anthrax attacks in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, to purify drinking water, and most recently to kill MRSA in schools and hospitals. Also consider carefully what kind of chemicals you want around your children, employees, patients, students, and close family members. Most disinfectants and mold removers on the market are extremely toxic, but Vital Oxide gives you peace of mind that you are using an effective product that does not come with alarming safety warnings and precautions. (*Reference ORISON Marketing and Fogmaster, Corp)