ON-DEMAND: DISINFECTING & SANITIZING SERVICES - COVID-19
Due to the frequent requests and the continued growth and spread of the Coronavirus 19, Hummingbird has added the New “On-Demand Disinfecting & Sanitizing Services,” to our business model. It is part of our mission to help and/or provide services to prevent people from struggling to protect themselves, their homes, and businesses from potential contaminations. At Hummingbird our new On-Demand Disinfecting & Sanitizing Services is dedicated to Eradicating Germs and Viruses from Governmental Offices, Homes, Schools, Nursing Homes, Churches, Daycare Centers, Gyms, Medical Facilities, Super Market Stores, Restaurants and other commercial settings that are especially vulnerable to germs and bacterial infestations year round – including cold and flu seasons. This new operational department is staffed with trained personnel and your facility will be treated with VitalOxide.
VITALOXIDE RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT
Safe for you, your home, your pets, and it eliminates odors, disinfects/sanitizes, and kills mold and mildew! That is why you want this! Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant cleaner, food surface sanitizer, mold killer, and heavy-duty odor eliminator. Effective on a broad-spectrum of virus, and bacteria, including “super bugs” like MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down to simple salt and produces no harmful by-products.
Vital Oxide is NSF certified D2 (No Rinse Required) as a food contact surface sanitizer, and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles.
- Full strength and ready to use
- EPA-registered hospital solution with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily use
- NSF-registered “no-rinse on food-contact surfaces”
- Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
- Effective solution that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
- Effective fungicide
- Effective mildew and mold remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
- Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
- Heavy-duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
- Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
- Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
- pH balance of 8-9
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
- No personal protection equipment needed
Vital Oxide is rated by the EPA as a Category 4 (the safest rating they have), which states - no exposure warnings required on the label. When evaluating and comparing disinfectant products, take a close look at their core ingredients. Vital Oxide uses a unique chemical compound called Chorine Dioxide which we have successfully stabilized, thereby eliminating hazards. Although it has chorine in the name, it DOES NOT HAVE FREE CHLORINE IN THE CHEMISTRY. While other competitors and manufactures have attempted to copy and produce a form of stabilized Chlorine Dioxide similar to Vital Oxide, our revolutionary formula is simply unequaled. Chlorine Dioxide has been used during Anthrax Attacks, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina to purify drinking water and most recently to kill MRSA in schools and hospitals. Also consider carefully what kind of chemicals you want around your children, employees, patients, students and close family members. Most disinfectants and mold removers on the market are extremely TOXIC, but Vital Oxide gives you peace of mind that you are using an effective product that does not come with alarming safety warnings and precautions. (Reference: Orison Marketing, LLC.)
Just call and request a quote for "On-Demand Services" @ (916) 362-6604