DISINFECTANT: VITALOXIDE
DISINFECTANT: VITALOXIDE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, DISINFECTANT: VITALOXIDE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, DISINFECTANT: VITALOXIDE

DISINFECTANT: VITALOXIDE

Regular price
$49.50
Sale price
$49.50
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Product Documents

DISINFECTANT AND SANITIZER

Safe for you, your home, your pets, and it eliminates odors, disinfects/sanitizes, and kills mold and mildew! That is why you want this!

Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, food surface sanitizer, mold killer, and heavy-duty odor eliminator. Effective on a broad-spectrum of virus, and bacteria, including “super bugs” like MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down to simple salt and produces no harmful by-products. 

Vital Oxide is NSF certified D2 (No Rinse Required) as a food contact surface sanitizer, and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles. 

VITALOXIDE RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT.
  • Full strength and ready to use
  • EPA-registered hospital solution with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily use
  • NSF-registered “no-rinse on food-contact surfaces”
  • Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
  • Effective solution that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
  • Effective fungicide
  • Effective mildew and mold remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
  • Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
  • Heavy-duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
  • Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
  • Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • pH balance of 8-9
  • No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
  • No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
  • No personal protection equipment needed