DISINFECTANT AND SANITIZER
Safe for you, your home, your pets, and it eliminates odors, disinfects/sanitizes, and kills mold and mildew! That is why you want this!
Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, food surface sanitizer, mold killer, and heavy-duty odor eliminator. Effective on a broad-spectrum of virus, and bacteria, including “super bugs” like MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down to simple salt and produces no harmful by-products.
Vital Oxide is NSF certified D2 (No Rinse Required) as a food contact surface sanitizer, and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles.
- Full strength and ready to use
- EPA-registered hospital solution with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily use
- NSF-registered “no-rinse on food-contact surfaces”
- Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
- Effective solution that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
- Effective fungicide
- Effective mildew and mold remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
- Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
- Heavy-duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
- Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
- Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
- pH balance of 8-9
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
- No personal protection equipment needed