Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.

                       (FREE SHIPPING VIA FEDERAL EXPRESS)



                        *Fogmaster Jr 5330 Fogger/Sprayer & Vital Oxide

The Fogmaster Jr 5330 is 32 oz. Disinfectant Fogger Sprayer, light weight, easy-to-use sprayer that is perfect for those hard-to-reach areas in homes, offices, gyms, schools, and the car. The sprayer has a tank capacity of 32 oz., which when filled with Vital Oxide, will cover approximately 2K sq ft. -- Vital Oxide is Dilutable at the rate of nine (9) parts of water to one (1) part of Vital Oxide, the recommended rate for effectively killing Germs/Bacterial/Mildew, etc.  The Fogmaster, jr will,

  • Sanitizes, disinfects, and deodorizes in one step
  • Covers 100% of surfaces
  • Perfect for do-it-yourself home mold removal and disinfection

The Fogmaster Jr 5330, is the baby of the Fogmaster family. The Jr 5330 is constructed of corrosion resistant materials and offered in 110 VAC model.  Build in the U.S.A, by the number one manufacturer of fogging Machines that has been the industry standard for over the past 40-50 years -- FOGMASTER.  

The standard unit comes with a 1-quart tank, which makes it light and maneuverable. And if you need more liquid capacity, you can get the Jr with a 2-quart tank.  When a smaller or less expensive fogger is needed, consider the Jr.

Among its many uses are:

Car detailing

Rental car turnarounds

Remove hotel room smoke odors

Treat pet stains and odors

                                                      *VITAL OXIDE

                                        DISINFECTANT AND SANITIZER

Safe for your home, your pets, and it eliminates odors, disinfects/sanitizes, and kills mold and mildew! That is why you want this!

Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, food surface sanitizer, mold killer, and heavy-duty odor eliminator. Effective on a broad-spectrum of virus, and bacteria, including “super bugs” like MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down to simple salt and produces no harmful by-products. 

Vital Oxide is NSF certified D2 (No Rinse Required) as a food contact surface sanitizer, and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles. 


Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless - so mild you can wash your hands in it, and will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics. Use it on carpets, shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces - anywhere mold and bacteria are found.

Vital Oxide has also received the Carpet and Rug Seal of Approval for Carpet Pre-Stain and Pet Stain & Odor.

Certified by NSF International – The Public Health and Safety Company - Vital Oxide is a no rinse-required sanitizer for food contact surfaces. That’s important when it comes to use in commercial kitchens, and FDA inspected food processing establishments, and equally important for all around use in your home. For too long homemakers have had no choice but to use chlorine bleaches, and other harmful chemicals laden with cancer causing compounds, and irritating fumes. Vital Oxide will replace a wide range of your current household cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants with one product designed to enhance your environment.

                                                   HOW IT WORKS 

Vital Oxide works by oxidation, not by masking odors. It kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. Amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures, and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Vital Oxide takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts to a chlorite ion. Amino acid gives up an electron and giving up an electron is what chemists call oxidation. 

                                   SAFE FOR USE ANYWHERE

Vital Oxide has been rated by the EPA as a Category 4 (the safest rating the EPA has), which states - no exposure warnings required on label. When evaluating and comparing disinfectant products, take a close look at their core ingredients. Vital Oxide uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide which we have successfully stabilized, thereby eliminating hazards. Although it has chlorine in the name, it DOES NOT HAVE free chlorine in chemistry. While other competitors and manufacturers have attempted to copy and produce a form of stabilized chlorine dioxide like Vital Oxide, our revolutionary formula is simply unequaled. Chlorine dioxide has been used during Anthrax attacks in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, to purify drinking water, and most recently to kill MRSA in schools and hospitals. Also consider carefully what kind of chemicals you want around your children, employees, patients, students, and close family members. Most disinfectants and mold removers on the market are extremely toxic, but Vital Oxide gives you peace of mind that you are using an effective product that does not come with alarming safety warnings and precautions. (*Reference ORISON Marketing and Fogmaster, Corp)